- Specifications: Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 1.5 inches. Weight: 4 lbs. Panel Rating: 10W. Charging ports: 2. Circuit Design: Motorola PHOTON Q specific.
- Unique, stylish, and high quality custom carrying case makes the SunVolt highly portable. Panel is held in place by a hinged, rigid inner shell that easily folds out and fits into one of several angle adjuster slots. Panel position can be easily adjusted for optimum performance.
- Powerful 10W Monocrystalline-based Solar Panel is strong enough to provide outlet-like charging speeds for the Motorola PHOTON Q. Includes a direct charging connection designed specifically for the Motorola PHOTON Q and a universal female USB port for a second device.
- A specially engineered power regulation circuit is the electronic brains of the SunVolt system. Extremely compact and benchmarked at a very high 90% efficiency, the circuit is carefully designed to make sure the power from the sun is converted into usable energy and not wasted on electrical overhead.
- The SunVolt solar panels are large and efficient enough to power directly from the sun. SunVolt does not depend on internal batteries like cheaper solar charging imitations.
This SunVolt is uniquely tailored to meet the exact charging requirements of the Motorola PHOTON Q. Careful attention has been taken to not only match the physical charging connector, but also the exact regulated voltage specification. On a clear day with the SunVolt system, you can charge the Motorola PHOTON Q with outlet like speeds. In other words, the PHOTON Q will charge from the sun just as fast as if it were plugged into the wall. In fact, the SunVolt panel is so powerful, you can even ch
List Price: $ 199.95
Price: $ 99.72
More Motorola Photon 2 Products